Sold my Honda Accord, said I would buy Import again, then it happened... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Sold my Honda Accord, said I would buy Import again, then it happened... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thank you everyone! Slowly am I figuring out that the clutch is really your friend and that gasing early just ...

Thank you everyone! Slowly am I figuring out that the clutch is really your friend and that gasing early just makes noise

Here is a pic of my car from last night, which was fun test driving downhill and uphill.

Go San Diego Super Chargers!
    I love video games, HD movies and board games
    Best car ever!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by biniciWRX View Post
    Oh, the details, I was so excited and nervous typing.

Anyhow,

Purchased a new 2011 WRX, Satin Pearl White, Premium ed. with sports and all weather package. Additional options such as the short shifter, homelink and dimming mirror came with.

That color grew on me even though my first choice when I tested out the car was the Dark Grey Metalic. I think that the white just pops and has really shows its curves and style so much smoother.

Can't wait to take pictures after work.
    Welcome and nice purchase. Love the SWP - looks good on the sedan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.