newbie with a question

This is a discussion on newbie with a question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi guys, yes im a new member in this forum, i don't have a wrx..yet, i have been researching cars ...

newbie with a question

Hi guys,
    yes im a new member in this forum, i don't have a wrx..yet, i have been researching cars and the 09 or later models really is what i'm going. just love the looks, performance and awd. i'm purchasing in the next couple of days, its used 2009, hatchback blue.

Anything else I need to know of owning a wrx? I am a little woried about maintenance and gas. Maybe insurance not quite, im an adult (29) with clean, no tickets whatsoever. I know it runs on 91 octane..how's maintenance?

Please help.
    No offense to my name, it's just I hate camry's, I have always been behind camry's, very slow, always causing traffic.

Thanks for all your inputs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by i hate camry's View Post
    Hi guys,
    yes im a new member in this forum, i don't have a wrx..yet, i have been researching cars and the 09 or later models really is what i'm going. just love the looks, performance and awd. i'm purchasing in the next couple of days, its used 2009, hatchback blue.

Anything else I need to know of owning a wrx? I am a little woried about maintenance and gas. Maybe insurance not quite, im an adult (29) with clean, no tickets whatsoever. I know it runs on 91 octane..how's maintenance?

Please help.
    No offense to my name, it's just I hate camry's, I have always been behind camry's, very slow, always causing traffic.

Thanks for all your inputs.
    Welcome! Maintenance is really not much different than any other car, just make sure you keep up with it. Try to buy one that is completely stock, preferrably with service records. Gas is gas, we all need it, so we pay the price. Insurance depends on a lot of factors, but shop around, you'll find a deal. Good luck with your search!
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1