02 wrx fog light cover maco makeover sugestions......any ideas?

This is a discussion on 02 wrx fog light cover maco makeover sugestions......any ideas? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i reaciently bought this 02 wrx stocky "snow included" at a local dealership. As you can see the paint is ...

02 wrx fog light cover maco makeover sugestions......any ideas?

i reaciently bought this 02 wrx stocky "snow included" at a local dealership. As you can see the paint is in good shape minus the fog light covers. i dont know why there is no lights in there (i have yet to see one that has no lights with covers) does any one know what spray bomb will work on this plastic and or the primmer to go with it. i hate to spray bomb but its not worth it to me to pay bucks to have them done.(rather spend doe in other areas) also i really like the beveld smaller fog light housing and smaller lights on the 04. does any one know of a 04 kit that can install on my 02...thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx2.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

mine came with fog lights you should try to search junk yards for them.... good luck
    278whp 286tq blouch 16g @ 17.5psi
    "My 02 wagon build" http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/everyd...gon-build.html
    Operation Iraqi Freedom x3
    WRX wagon MAFIA #68