coolant system part

This is a discussion on coolant system part within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On the WRX where the coolant cap goes, what is the name or part number for that flat metal piece ...

coolant system part

On the WRX where the coolant cap goes, what is the name or part number for that flat metal piece with the 3 tube attachments and the 6 bolts that hold it? i broke one of the bolts and now i dont know if its going to leak on me... thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like the either the radiator top itself, or coolant overflow tank/reserve tank? Picture?
    2006 WRX Limited -Pro-tuned VF-39, STI TMIC, STI factory I/C Sprayer, Throttle body Coolant Bypass, STI Exhaust, SPT Short Ram Intake, SPT Upper Front and Rear Strut Bar, Red Samco Radiator Hoses, STI Trunk, SPT Short Shifter, Aftermarket Rotors, Lamco Turbo Gauge, Catless Downpipe, Hella Supertones, RallyArmor Limited Edition Pink UR Flaps, 35% Tint, Grounding Mod, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, SPT Heat Shield STI Piston Shift Knob!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #430

I Support ClubWRX
    3 tubes,6 bolts,sounds like you are talking about the radiator itself(the top of the radiator is plastic though).But like the above poster said pictures would be helpful.Does this pertain to the part with the tabbed radiator cap or the round radiator cap?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.