New guy with a 2009 WRX Sedan
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New guy with a 2009 WRX Sedan within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, i just wanted to say thank you for building the community you did with this site. I just ...

New guy with a 2009 WRX Sedan

Hey everyone, i just wanted to say thank you for building the community you did with this site. I just bought my WRX 6 days ago and in 25 minutes of reading on this site i got more ideas than 5 hours on my own looking things up. Until the warranty is out, she's staying stock, but once the warranty is over, all bets are off, lol. i'll post up pics once she's clean and when i have a chance to get them up.

Thanks Everyone

Demokin

James

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hola.

Welcome to the forum. How much longer til the warranty is up?
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it

A while, it's only got 14000 miles on it and still has 3 1/2 years on the powertrain. once that's up i'll be all about putting mods onto it, but not before then. especially ince it's being financed

Ya I hear ya. Mine has about 10k left on the warranty. I bought it 5000 miles ago. I lasted basically til now but I'm go stage 2.

Ya I hear ya. Mine has about 10k left on the warranty. I bought it 5000 miles ago. I lasted basically til now but I'm about to go stage 2.

yeah, honestly this car is plenty fast for me right now anyway. i just went from a 2009 Honda Accord V6 that i bought new to this thing. even though the rex has less power it's rediculously quicker and doesnt spin tires like my accord did (obviously... AWD is awesome). plus it has half the miles my accord did

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.