Newbbie From Down Under in NZ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbbie From Down Under in NZ within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Guys and Girls, Just stopped in to say hi, I have been drifting around the site since December and ...

Newbbie From Down Under in NZ

Hey Guys and Girls,

Just stopped in to say hi, I have been drifting around the site since December and joined up in January after I brought my partner a wee WRX 4EAT 2002 Wagon.

The choice was made easier once I test drove the wagon, while it does not have the hot acceleration of a tuned STI, I was impressed with its performance and more than enough for a wee shopping basket.

While it is pretty much stock at the moment, except the addition of a boost gauge, plans for the little car are to do the up pipe and down pipe, a bov (GFB Respons, TMS 9003) and if I get really serious a Link G4 EMS.

Anyway, I have already picked up heaps on this site, it's a huge resource... really looking forward to contributing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marggys new WRX 3.jpg   Marggys new WRX.jpg   Marggys new WRX 2.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome and congrats on the bugeye wagon lookin nice in wrb n gold wheels
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Very nice wagon. dont worry a lil bit of mods and you will be able to accelerate at the same level as a sti . got to love the bugeyes.
    278whp 286tq blouch 16g @ 17.5psi
    "My 02 wagon build" http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/everyd...gon-build.html
    Operation Iraqi Freedom x3
    WRX wagon MAFIA #68

Welcome to the club fella, must admit my next scoob could well be a bug eye but would have to go for the morette light conversion just love the look !!
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.