New 4eat 02 wrx member
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New 4eat 02 wrx member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hello to everyone here! i am new to this site but not that new to wrx ive had my 02 ...

Question New 4eat 02 wrx member

hello to everyone here!
    i am new to this site but not that new to wrx ive had my 02 wrx for a year now and i love it. i have a 4eat 02 wrx my mods are:

Engine:
    AEM cold air intake
    GReddy Turbo back exhaust
    Megan DP
    Obx header/uppipe
    I am also protuned by yimisport tuning

Exterior:
    Motegi ff7 16"
    Seibon carbon fiber hood with 04-05 scoop
    tracer 2 full body kit
    smoked aftermarket taillights

Interior:
    Sony blast face
    sony dual 12" subs

right now i make 210 whp 220wtq
    but i also have 190,000 miles

i am really lookin to do some work to wrx
    i want to do a 2.5 shortblock and TC VB
    turbo upgrade intercooler upgrade injectors
    fuel rails. Basically everything i would really like to make my
    4eat have about 450 whp.

i know it might sound crazy but ive heard a few guys have over 450 whp
    on there 4eats and i want mine the same way. im not looking to drag race
    everyday i want it to be a daily driver. i just want to be able to hand some people there ass when they come revvin up to me thinkin there fast.

so i mostly have turned to u guys to help me build my rex i would like to know
    what u guys think i should do to make over 450whp and how i keep it reliable
    i also would like to keep good spool too cuz i know how 4eats are with torque

so please evryone help me out im not worried about $$$$$ i just want good advice that wont cost me hahaha. thank u guys very much

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.