It's here!! It's here!! It's here!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on It's here!! It's here!! It's here!!!!!!!!!!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by brandonlp After 7 weeks of waiting (not bad), my '11 WRX Premium Hatch showed up today!! Love ...

Quote Originally Posted by brandonlp View Post
    After 7 weeks of waiting (not bad), my '11 WRX Premium Hatch showed up today!! Love does not begin to describe the feeling that I have for it.

Out with the old....

And in with the new...

Better pics tomorrow when it's light out and not sleeting. But I'm so excited..!
    Is the sun out in Pittsburgh, PA yet? I want to see some pics of the new hottness in all it's glory!
    2011 WRX DGM hatch Cobb DP, Inv. Q300 CB, AEM intake, DW 1000cc's, DW 300 lph pump, AP w/ custom E85 tune, STS w/bushing, 3M clear bra, and tint for now...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by brandonlp View Post
    My barber saw it today and said "ooh I see you got a new car.. looks like it'll probably save you on gas, too...". I just smiled.
    I'm always amazed at how many people see the wrx wagons/hatches and think good gas mileage... I've gotten that comment quite a bit.

Then again, if I take it nicely, I can still beat my mom's minivan in gas mileage - although I do take premium. Maybe when I go stage II I'll pick up a few extra mpg
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

awesome dude! nice color.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12