New 06 wrx owner

This is a discussion on New 06 wrx owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just got my 06 wrx 3 weeks ago yesterday, and since then i changed out the wheels did the ...

New 06 wrx owner

I just got my 06 wrx 3 weeks ago yesterday, and since then i changed out the wheels did the sti trunk swap and debaged it, new infinity component speakers front and rear.

I ordered a invidia non catted dp and hks hi power exhaust, wilwood big brake kits front and rear.

I had a cobb power pack on it with a catted dp and exhaust and access port stage 2 tune, but i sold the exhaust and dp to get the new tbe and brakes.

My buddy daniel refred me, another buddy that lives local and he is on here as well. Idk his screen name. Maybe he will chime in soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Which speakers did you go with and how do they compare to stock? Been thinking of upgrading mine.
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX
    http://www.rapidcars.com

Welcome to the forum.
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it

thanks....

i got the infinity components front and rear model # 6030cs for the front and 5020cs for the rear!!! i have had these speakers in the past 3 vehicles and never had one blown and they sound so crisp and clear, i also put a 640w kenwood 4 channel amp on them and they absolutly WAIL!!!!

WAY BETTER OVER STOCK and i got them for 180 shipped for the front and rear !!! gotta love amazon.com