New member, new WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New member, new WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 600 miles and counting. Everyone agree that the 1,000 mile oil change is a good idea? Can't see any reason ...

600 miles and counting.

Everyone agree that the 1,000 mile oil change is a good idea? Can't see any reason not to.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AsILayDying View Post
    <<<< jealous, just stopped by a dealership yesterday to pick up a part and saw the 11' WRX Hatch in black. I had to ask service for a paper towel to wipe my drool off the car. Congrats on new car and welcome to the club, be careful there are a lot of mod bugs that live inside these Subarus, dont let it bite ya. The DR bill is a biatch!!!
    The black hatch looks amazing. I ordered it without actually seeing the color in person but have no regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by rudyrex View Post
    600 miles and counting.

Everyone agree that the 1,000 mile oil change is a good idea? Can't see any reason not to.
    I did mine at 1700ish, mostly because it was free from the dealer. (of course they didn't put in the synthetic, and I had to go back ~50 miles later, but that's a story for a different day.) I also plan to change it out again at the next scheduled change (3750 or whatever). It's probably overkill, but I'm okay with that.

BTW, welcome!
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12