Howdy
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Howdy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all. Bought my first Subaru back in August of 2010. It is a Dark Metallic Grey 2010 WRX Limited ...

Howdy

Hey all.

Bought my first Subaru back in August of 2010. It is a Dark Metallic Grey 2010 WRX Limited and I love it. So far still completely stock. I am having a SPT catback exhaust put in this saturday though. Undecided on all I want to do yet.

Definately need to do something about the sound system though. Headunit is going to go since it is crap and the side door rattles even with the bass turned down. Padding and new speakers probably. Maybe rims. Although the limited ones it came with arent bad.

Other than that I will wait until warranty expires before doing much else.

Anyways... I am a complete noob with Subarus and cars in general so you will see me around asking questions and being a noob.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool. Got pictures? If not...we don't believe you. lol! Welcome!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

lol i only have one of it right when i got it before i even tinted the windows... ill take some this weekend once the exhaust is on.

I Support ClubWRX
    Howdy and welcome to the Club!

Quote Originally Posted by XTexan View Post
    Undecided on all I want to do yet. Maybe rims. Although the limited ones it came with arent bad.
    Take a lot of time reading and learning what is best for you and your WRX goals. Go lightweight if you go with rims.

Quote Originally Posted by XTexan View Post
    Other than that I will wait until warranty expires before doing much else.
    Good luck with that ...

I have the same rattle in my new 11 WRX. I also have some rattle coming from the back window from the dang child strap clips I believe. I'm going to remove them when I get some time..not sure what to do about my rattling driver side speaker...

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

Good luck with that ...
    I've told myself the same thing (that I wont really do much until my warranty is up)..but yeah its going to be tough to not get some better airflow (DP/UP/intake) and a tune before 36k miles...Must...stay...strong

hola.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.