WRX and STI fan

This is a discussion on WRX and STI fan within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've been lurking around here for awhile, never posted anything. I've been a closet WRX and STI fan since I ...

WRX and STI fan

I've been lurking around here for awhile, never posted anything. I've been a closet WRX and STI fan since I first saw a then new '05 STI perform with my own two eyes. I was so shocked that a little foreign AWD car could run circles around SVT Cobras they immediately got on my good side. Half because it's impressive, and half because I hate mustangs (their owners actually). I've been a drag racer for 14 years, and have a nitrous fed small blocked '70 Plymouth Duster that I use at the strip and on the street. We also have 2 dragsters.

I don't own a WRX, yet, but I've been waiting patiently for an '09 to come around. In my area (SW Montana) they don't pop up often. I almost settled for a Ralliart, but figured that waiting to get the real-deal Subie and not an imitator would be best.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome man... the first time I saw a wrx was back in 2001 and I was driving around in my old camaro in a snow/rain storm and this WRX bugeye pulled up next to me... the light turned green and I started to fishtail as always and the bugeye took off and I could hear it purr going down the highways's sound barriers...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257