NOOB Accessport Question...

This is a discussion on NOOB Accessport Question... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I apologize if there is an answer out there but tried searching and came up empty. I understand that when ...

NOOB Accessport Question...

I apologize if there is an answer out there but tried searching and came up empty.

I understand that when you initially merge an Access Port it backs up your stock ECU settings. Can you use it as a boost gauge to see where your car is at, prior to actually flashing a new map? Thinking it would be good to have a starting reference point, and be able to later monitor over boosting etc once a new map is flashed.
    Thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRBorBUST View Post
    I apologize if there is an answer out there but tried searching and came up empty.

I understand that when you initially merge an Access Port it backs up your stock ECU settings. Can you use it as a boost gauge to see where your car is at, prior to actually flashing a new map? Thinking it would be good to have a starting reference point, and be able to later monitor over boosting etc once a new map is flashed.
    Thx
    Yes, you can plug it in without "marrying" it to your car. You can log, view data, and pull ecu codes
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1