Newbie here, questions about buying new WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbie here, questions about buying new WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all. My name is Hunter, and I just joined the forum. I have been browsing the site for a ...

Newbie here, questions about buying new WRX

Hello all. My name is Hunter, and I just joined the forum. I have been browsing the site for a while now since I have been in the process of buying my first WRX, but I thought it was time to join and put some of my questions out there. I will be graduating from the University of Illinois this spring, and I will be buying a new 5-door shortly after. I was lucky enough to find a job where I can apply my engineering degree to the automotive industry, and I was even able to land a signing bonus. I am looking to buy a new Rex towards the end of the summer, once I can save up a little more for the down payment. I was wondering when is the latest that you can order a 2011 model? Also, I was curious as to what everyone may expect the availability of 2011's to be towards the end of the summer, as the 2012's will be coming. Depending on what I can find, I may order a '12 with the options I want. Sorry this is kind of a long post, but thanks for your feedback in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ha...I actually thought of a few more questions. As said I live in Illinois, and when I start my job in June I will be in Iowa. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for Subaru dealers in the Midwest? I would be willing to travel a bit to find the right car at the right price. Also, back to the 2011/2012 comparison-anyone have an idea of how good of a deal I might be able to find on a leftover 2011 once the 2012's are released? And approximately when can order/delivery be expected for the '12s? Thanks again!

by the time the 12s roll out there should still be quite a few 11s around and at a few hundred less. i havnt seen to much in the way of expected changes for the 2012 model but i am no expert. Welcome to the forum
    Master at Arms Second Class Petty Officer (EXW) USN
    Naval Security Forces Lakehurst

2011 Subaru WRX Dark Gray

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.