New Guy Here!

This is a discussion on New Guy Here! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats going on guys, i am a newbie here, i have been in the VW scene for years and i ...

New Guy Here!

whats going on guys, i am a newbie here, i have been in the VW scene for years and i thought i would try something new. i have VW in the blood but my friend has a really nice wrx and i got a great price on my car and its a 4 door which the wife loves

here are a few pics of my older VWs.
    '01 Jetta VR6

'84 Gti (project)

'81 Rabbit Diesel - she didnt last as long as i wanted her to

and here is my newest ride.
    '05 Wrx Wagon

i gotta say i absolutely love driving this car, it has the right amount of power and handling and is just a blast around corners, i am not planing on moding that much, i need to get the timing belt done and thats a pretty penny but worth every cent.....
    only mods is some Turbo XS BOV which the PO installed and i put a Mishimoto Radiator in it the first week i had it. Sucked i had the car for 2 days and it was out of coolent...

i do have one question, is there any one that makes a 45mm boost gauge that reads in Psi and not Bar? that does not cost an arm and a leg, i can get a 52mm stuart warner for like $40, but i cannot find much in 45mm

thanks and i look forward to learning and contributing to the site
    Last edited by Duncman; 01-24-2011 at 04:56 PM.