New member introduction
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New member introduction within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys, just joined this site so said i would introduce myself, this will probably be a new site record ...

New member introduction

hey guys, just joined this site so said i would introduce myself, this will probably be a new site record for the longest introduction ever so here it goes,

My user name is R32keenan, real name john, and i have a passion for all things cars, i currently own 2 jap cars at the moment, the first being an R32 skyline which is also an unfinished project, with all the usual mods like full respray, engine and exhaust mods, suspension and wheels etc, but also kitted out in a fully customised real carbon fibre interior ie(dash,door cards, center console, pillar trims, etc) even down to the plastic moulded covers that cover the bolts on the seat rail that is keeping the seats bolted to the floor, and all the carbon fibre work was carried out by myself, all parts just need a final block sanding to achieve that smooth shiney glass finish but at the moment i just dont have the time, there is 2 well known car magazines here in ireland waiting for me to finish it so they can feature it but they shouldnt hold their breath too long, and my other car being a 2006 blobeye impreza which i have owned for almost 2 years now which is my main run around car but sadly is only boasting a highly under powder 1.6 powerplant, im currently in the process of setting up my own powder coating buisness, i have most of my equipment and machines purchased but will be another few months or so before i can sort out a workshop, the main reason for setting this up is to generate money for my next project where i will be using my blobeye as a base car, i will be keeping on the look out for a badly crashed wrx sti to use as my project doner car, not worried how badly damaged the main shell or bodywork is as long as the engine, and all running gear including suspension, driveshaft etc are in perfect condition, i have made a 2 year (possibly 3 year) plan for this project to take place. base shell with be fully stripped and given a bare metal respray, full seam welded and enginge bay smoothened and any un-wanted holes filled in, will recieve a full wrc wide body kit wit a few custom touches added along wit a set of wheels sporting the most insanley deep dish i can afford to by, every single part bought or supplied from donor car will be powder coated before installing back on car, and since i am very miticulas with work i do on my cars, even down to ever last nut and bolt shall recieve powder coating treatment, in whatever the choice of colour schemes may be come final decision, and whatever other bits and pieces are to be done for project completion, i hope im not comming across as someone who is ****y and full of himself because im not like that at all, just have this plan in my head the past 2 years so i know exactly what i want the finished car to look like.

I joined this site so i can talk to other members who may have carried out similar projects, and i hope to recieve some advice and guidance from members who would have a more vast knowledge of imprezas than i will ever have, such as what doner car i should use, powerplant ? do's and dont's etc. well thats me . . . . .and i did warn ye this would be this longest intro ever on this site.

I will create a project thread when it all kicks off but will be a few months or so for now ! cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.