2010 WRX - Cobb vs Perrin Stage 1
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2010 WRX - Cobb vs Perrin Stage 1 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm looking into stage 1 for my wrx, I noticed the Perrin stage 1 maps seem to run on 91 ...

2010 WRX - Cobb vs Perrin Stage 1

I'm looking into stage 1 for my wrx, I noticed the Perrin stage 1 maps seem to run on 91 oct, which is covenient for my area, anyone have input on Perrin vs Cobb AP?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Both Perrin and Cobb has both 91 and 93 maps. If you buy the AP from Perrin you'll get both sets so you can try them out and compare.

In my experience Perrin usually goes a lil more aggressive with their tunes but at stage 1 they should be comparable to Cobb.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

I Support ClubWRX
    Cobb limits what resellers can price the APs at, so Perrin tries to give incentive to buy through them by offering their own map. If I were going to buy an AP, unless you can find another better offer, I would buy through them for the option of using their map.

Not every car likes a one-size-fits-all map, so you just have to see which one your car reacts to better.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.