New Audi convert from Utah.

This is a discussion on New Audi convert from Utah. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, just made the change from a 2003 B6 Audi A4 Avant. It was a sweet ride but was sucking ...

New Audi convert from Utah.

Hey, just made the change from a 2003 B6 Audi A4 Avant. It was a sweet ride but was sucking me dry in maintenance costs. I just imported an 06 WRX wagon from Texas, as they are impossible to find here in UT.

Not sure what the plans are for this car are right now. It's getting tint next week and springs probably in a few weeks. I see stage 2 in the near future.

I'm also into VW's as well. I have 1983 Mk1 GTI that is my official "project" car. It only gets driven in the summer. I did a 16V swap with Megasquirt standalone engine management.

I do all my own wrenching and am looking forward to something new!

Jay

My GTI-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome Jay... I live in slc, my name is Craig... Very nice hawk wagon and oldschool gti...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club Jay!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks guys, I lurked around here a bit before I made my purchase and decided on a WRX. Seems like a mellow group over here compared to other forums.

Craig, I hope to meet some people in the SLC area soon at some meets. Being 36 years old, I'm not into scenes but I enjoy talking cars and I don't know too many people that are into Subarus.

Yeah this is the most mature forum I've ever seen and the best 1 that doesn't have a bunch of asshat street racers lowering the IQ of all their fellow owners... I myself am 25, but am very responsible... I'm married, father, and work full time with a mortgage ... I love the subaru scene and love talking about cars (could for hours)... me and cody (Anub1s) are always down to meet cool clubdubbers in the local area and we are trying to get a meet going here locally...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Those Ronal turbos are awesome. I came from a VW background myself, and while I don't have a Subaru, I'm sure enjoying learning about 'em here and the group in general. I'm not too far away from Park City myself.

welcome!
    2009 MINI John Cooper Works
    Flickr