New from Texas

This is a discussion on New from Texas within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just picked up a used WRX the other day. 2010 Hatchback with 16k miles got it for k. My first ...

New from Texas

Just picked up a used WRX the other day. 2010 Hatchback with 16k miles got it for $23k. My first plans for it are CNT Racing exhaust, Turbo XS Hybrid BOV, and some kind of intake. I've never owned a turbo car before so I'm still learning some of the mods. I just recently heard about charge pipes, what would be a good way to go with those?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum. I see you've joined recently so my first suggestion to you before you spend any money is to do a lot of research on modifying. Being that this is you're first turbo car, they are much different to modify than your typical honda, nissan, etc... it requires a well thought out plan before you begin. Look around and ask questions if you can't find the answers you are looking for. The Stickies are an almost endless supply of information and friendly people more than willing to help you. Good luck and happy modding