been around, now introducing myself
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on been around, now introducing myself within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i have been around this site for quite some time but never formally introduced myself... i drive an 07 subaru ...

been around, now introducing myself

i have been around this site for quite some time but never formally introduced myself...
    i drive an 07 subaru sti that i bought back in october of 09 after many years driving an 05 acura rsx...the sti is by far no comparison to the rsx with pretty much twice the hp.

i have a turboxs tbe. tien springs. cobb stage 2 tune and recently added hella horns and painted my stock rims black.

i plan on upgrading when i get enough money and hoping to learn more through these forums.

peace!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5264175082_79dd03ef25_z.jpg   5264196414_5fcfeea2b4_z.jpg   5264166088_d1b962a95c_b.jpg   5264182064_cd6ea3a6f2_z.jpg  
    Last edited by RSm1thX; 01-11-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! That's a very clean looking STi
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and (re)welcome to the Club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.