Hi from Taja

This is a discussion on Hi from Taja within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, My name is Taja, I am 25 and I am soon getting married with a wonderful man who ...

Hi from Taja

Hello everyone,

My name is Taja, I am 25 and I am soon getting married with a wonderful man who is obsessed with his Subaru Impreza WRX baby which has become a real hobby for him, sometimes he hangs out with her more than I'd like him to . I am from the UK and the main reason for which I am on this forum is to find out more about the brand, I am not such a sawy myself and eventually to share any info regarding the brand with you guys.
    This would really help me surprise him by learning more about his hobby.

See you all in the forum,
    Taja

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome

Welcome to the Forum Taja- there are some real motorheads here. But I cannot imagine you wont find friends here and learn a lot too.

Tom

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the site
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome and kudos to you for educating yourself on something your significant other enjoys... excellent quality!
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob | KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 | 24mm Whiteline Front Sway & 22mm Rear | Kartboy Front & Rear Endlinks | Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Blue Prova Rearview

Welcome to the Club! I wish my significant other would come on here!

-Jeff