New member, soon to be owner from Southern Maryland - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on New member, soon to be owner from Southern Maryland within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How far are you from Annapolis? I know Nasioc has some Annapolis meets down there....

How far are you from Annapolis? I know Nasioc has some Annapolis meets down there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I live in the Great Mills/Lexington Park area, right outside of Patuxent Naval Air Station in Southern Maryland. I'm from Pasadena/Annapolis, went to HS at Northeast in Pasadena.

I know a buddy of mine from Severna Park, Josh, used to (not sure if he still does) have a black WRX with a good amount of stuff done to it. I know he was pretty involved in the Subaru scene.

I pinged the dealership yesterday to see if the vehicle was part of their monthly allotment or not, still no feedback.
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob | KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 | 24mm Whiteline Front Sway & 22mm Rear | Kartboy Front & Rear Endlinks | Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Blue Prova Rearview

Yeah I'm not too familiar with the area down there... I don't get past the tunnel (I95) / Key Bridge (I695) much. lol

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah you're probably about 2 hours from me at most... I'm about an hour South of Annapolis and about an hour and a half from Baltimore.
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob | KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 | 24mm Whiteline Front Sway & 22mm Rear | Kartboy Front & Rear Endlinks | Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Blue Prova Rearview

21220 is my home zip-code
    21204 is my work zip-code

see how far. I'm curious. lol

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks zax!

Yeah I'm in 20634.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    One of these days, we'll have a Maryland meet. One of these days.....
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    One of these days, we'll have a Maryland meet. One of these days.....
    Well when that day comes, hopefully I'll have the WRX and we'll be golden!

The Mid-Atlantic Section is alot more active over Nasioc (where I'm at most of my time with the same s/n)

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, man. Good to see a local on here. I'm in Crofton, and got my '11 WRX from Dustin at Annapolis.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    The Mid-Atlantic Section is alot more active over Nasioc (where I'm at most of my time with the same s/n)
    Yeah I haven't registered there yet, but plan to do that...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    Welcome, man. Good to see a local on here. I'm in Crofton, and got my '11 WRX from Dustin at Annapolis.
    I'm working with Ed. Thanks for the welcome.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds like it'll be around March when I'll be picking up the Rex'... hopefully they'll get it towards the end of February.

I was shocked to find that my insurance for both the tC and the WRX was the same amount as when I was paying FC for just the tC... so I think I'll keep my tC after all.

I Support ClubWRX
    So I was told $30,287 out the door for a 11' Limited in WR Blue with short throw... hmmm...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast