New to the site!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to the site! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone! I'm new to the site here and I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Dan from ...

New to the site!

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the site here and I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Dan from Midwest Turbo Connection.

I dont currently own a Subaru but once my A6 wears out I'll probably be looking to pick up a WRX to mod and daily drive.

A little about me, I've been into cars since before I could drive, I even bought my first car before I could drive (1970 plymouth duster). I love pretty much anything with a turbo.

As for what I do, I run a business (Midwest Turbo Connection) that does turbo rebuild, upgrades, and turbo parts sales. I wont go into too much detail as I'm not trying to turn this into a sales thread lol. Needless to say I will be upgrading the turbo in my WRX once I buy it .

I guess thats about all for now. Looking forward to learning more about the platform and hopefully joining the community as an owner soon. (I actually leave in 1 month for Basic training for the Air Force Reserve) so once I get back that is when I hope to buy a WRX

Dan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks! I've just been doing alot of reading the last few days on here! Lots of good information

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    Welcome, and +1 on the service to our country.
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

Welcome to the Club!

-Jeff

thanks for the welcome everybody

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the Club Dan!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.