In love again!!!

This is a discussion on In love again!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have this love & probably not "satisfied" relationship with my WRX. First off, I sometimes want a "little" bit ...

In love again!!!

I have this love & probably not "satisfied" relationship with my WRX. First off, I sometimes want a "little" bit of luxury on my car-- this include the sound sytem, and probably the lights that came with it, sometimes I also want to have the power that this car has.. The "exceptional" handling probably I want it everyday (on everycar)..

I have encountered 2 weeks ago when it was really windy, driving on freeway was a bit scary; for some reason the car feels disconnected with the steering wheel (to include all info, the car was loaded with 4 passenger- 2 adults in front and 2 kids back with some 2 stroller at the cargo) I thought I that point this can't be happening, I have always admire a subaru because they have 50/50 weight distribution, then again the car was full & have something at the cargo-- this may tend to tilt (for a lack of better word). BUT noooo that can't be..

So, here goes just last night, car was full but the weather was sooo nice you just want to be out driving.. I was about to exit to an interstate (got to show my wife my skills on driving,, ahemm,, I told her it's like "SynchroRev Match" on 370Z everytime I do a downshift with gas in-between and there broomm...-- my affair with my 2011WRX .Happy again and waiting for spring and summer
    2011 WRX HB in WR blue

budding audiophile

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I kind go through stages aswell
    sometimes i mutter under my breath at the car for little reasons
    I use mine for a daily driver and you kinda loose the appreciation that you have on the honeymoon period
    have just recently had a 6 month break from my STI it has been at my sisters house while i was in a diffrent location
    have been driving around on a nice BMW
    got my STI back last week finally and I said to my self as i drove of...this is what ive been missing in my life I feel whole again
    theres nothing like a crisp cold morning wih a sweet whine of a turbo as you get thrusted back in the seat as you squirt the go gas