doylestown

This is a discussion on doylestown within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; new member here, recently had a jetta tdi, just drove a 14ish hour round trip to buffalo and picked up ...

doylestown

new member here, recently had a jetta tdi, just drove a 14ish hour round trip to buffalo and picked up a 2011 basic wrx. long ass drive in bad weather, but i got what i wanted and didnt have to wait 6-8 weeks to order one.

any meets around the area?

heres the car before it got covered in salt

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

also what can i do about this sloppy shifter?

Welcome... moar pictures por favor... what was your mileage like in the jetta?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

i just averaged 27 with the wrx on the way home

in the tdi i was getting 42 at 44k miles, now i get 36-39, my best was 47 cruise control 60mph.

i still have it, just hope it sells tommorow!

the wrx is a monster compared to the tdi lol, the responsiveness is also amazing.

Congrats on the new wrx!! There are meets at the Bensalem Sonic on Thursday nights (although I havent been to one in a few months, I feel like they are postponed til better weather) We just had the Victory Meet in October, awesome fun run with like 30-35 subarus and them beer and food at the Victory Brewery. Welcome to the Forum and to Subaru
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

yeah i been to a sonic meet, im familar with tst but it seems to have gotten too big the past 2 or 3 years, it was cool when it was mostly local people, i think most of the original members dont frequent, and it seems like the forum is super slow. i remember off topic used to be busy, now your lucky to see a new 10 new posts a month.