doylestown
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on doylestown within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; new member here, recently had a jetta tdi, just drove a 14ish hour round trip to buffalo and picked up ...

doylestown

new member here, recently had a jetta tdi, just drove a 14ish hour round trip to buffalo and picked up a 2011 basic wrx. long ass drive in bad weather, but i got what i wanted and didnt have to wait 6-8 weeks to order one.

any meets around the area?

heres the car before it got covered in salt

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

also what can i do about this sloppy shifter?

Welcome... moar pictures por favor... what was your mileage like in the jetta?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

i just averaged 27 with the wrx on the way home

in the tdi i was getting 42 at 44k miles, now i get 36-39, my best was 47 cruise control 60mph.

i still have it, just hope it sells tommorow!

the wrx is a monster compared to the tdi lol, the responsiveness is also amazing.

Congrats on the new wrx!! There are meets at the Bensalem Sonic on Thursday nights (although I havent been to one in a few months, I feel like they are postponed til better weather) We just had the Victory Meet in October, awesome fun run with like 30-35 subarus and them beer and food at the Victory Brewery. Welcome to the Forum and to Subaru
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

yeah i been to a sonic meet, im familar with tst but it seems to have gotten too big the past 2 or 3 years, it was cool when it was mostly local people, i think most of the original members dont frequent, and it seems like the forum is super slow. i remember off topic used to be busy, now your lucky to see a new 10 new posts a month.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.