still waiting for my 2011 hatch, 3-months and still the dealer says 1-month out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on still waiting for my 2011 hatch, 3-months and still the dealer says 1-month out within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ordered my 2011 white premuin hatch on 9-15-10, called dealer yesterday and they said another month minimum. Is anyone else ...

still waiting for my 2011 hatch, 3-months and still the dealer says 1-month out

Ordered my 2011 white premuin hatch on 9-15-10, called dealer yesterday and they said another month minimum. Is anyone else having any problems? I have the following sitting in my garage waiting to go on! They told me a guy ordered his on 8-15-10 and it is due in 2-weeks???

Maganaflow Exhaust w/CNT catted downpipe w/SPT Turbo Shield
    AEM intake
    AP Version 2B Stage-2
    TWM Short shifter kit and bushing w/450 gram ball knob w/boot retainer
    SPT Boost Gauge and MYcluster dual gauge pod (Due Jan.) with prosport gauge blank for one side
    18" ST-120 black chrome wheels with Kuhmo 235/40/18 AST's
    H&R 1" Lowering spring w/camber bolts (Perrin)
    Alpine INA-w900 Head unit w/PXA-H100 Imprint
    JDM double din Dash surround
    Alpine PDX 100.4 & 600.1 Amps
    2-sets of CDT Braxial Components 6.5"
    IA-Performnce 6.5" speaker spacers front and rear, W/KartBoy Poly Front Adapters
    CDT US-200 Upstage Kit with ID Silk Tweets
    Alpine ALP-1 Sirius Radio
    DHA-S680 DVD Cahnger
    Perfect Fit 10" sub enclosure w/JL W3V3 sub

Called the dealer last night said they will reset the TMPS sensors for me for free! Gee thats great considering they said i would have my car a month ago!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Not sure if your dealer is super slow on getting cars my dealer keeps getting cars in stock all the time they said it would be a 6-8 week wait to order a car but they had a spark silver come in I bought instead and they have a few more in stock now sitting on the lot when I picked up my car after getting the Spt exhaust installed on tuesday not sure why they would say another month out for you

Where are you located? Just curious to see what I'm getting myself into..

Hope you get your baby soon!

Sayreville NJ

Central New JErsey

I have a friend in central NJ (Hamilton) who had been waiting about 3 months. They first told her thanksgiving, then went to sometime in December. She got the call that it was here today so hopefully your wait will be short Stick it out, it's worth the wait

I dont get it some people are getting them and other are not!

West Coast dealers are getting them faster. When I bought mine a couple of weeks ago (I didn't pre-order, I purchased what they had in inventory), I got a peek at what they had coming that wasn't pre-sold (2 STI's and 2 WRX's if I remember correctly). I'm guessing that Subaru dealers are getting caught up (at least out West)...

Yeah the pic above is why i cant stand waiting for mine!! 10-days old and "blam"! Suposedly the Tri-State Area does not get there cars form SOA, they get them from a different allocator and i can not find any in the tristate area other than the ones that are all on order. I pass one everyday on the way to work in a driveway and i want to stop and ask the guy what dealer he got it from and how long the wait was.

Yeah, that seems pretty excessive to me. I would've expected 6-8 weeks. Mine took 8wks & there are several others here that took about the same amount of time. Although, I've also heard that the Tri-State area has been getting the shaft from their distributor.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

If you don't a little drive or short plane ride Carter Subaru in Shoreline Washington has some on the lot

I still haven't heard anything at all yet. I'm on week 7 and in south jersey.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    I got mine after exactly 3 months ,ordered on 9/01 ,picked up on 12/01,either they have become slower in producing cars or ur dealer is holding something from u.atleast u had the time to order all ur stuff.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

The dealers here around Seattle are finally starting to get a constant supply of the 2011's it seems. I know that doesn't help your situation, but it should be a sign that your wait will soon be over. I waited over 3 months for mine and I'm on the west coast, so it would make sense that it might be a little longer for you. Good luck - it's well worth the wait!

I ordered my 2011 WRX hatch from Loman Subaru on September 22nd and I got my vehicle on December 13th. It's well worth the wait!

Loman Subaru has one or two in stock but they want sticker price for them. If you are desperate you should give them a call.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast