still waiting for my 2011 hatch, 3-months and still the dealer says 1-month out - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on still waiting for my 2011 hatch, 3-months and still the dealer says 1-month out within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I ordered mine back on Nov 17th and picked it up Dec 27th. Ordered a 2011 Limited Hatch. Even had ...

I ordered mine back on Nov 17th and picked it up Dec 27th. Ordered a 2011 Limited Hatch. Even had the Short Throw Shifter on it. Right now I'm living in OKC so... none of that probably helps you sorry.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I ordered my 2011 Limited Sedan the last week of October and took delivery 12/20/10. For what it's worth, I'm in Northern Indiana and it came through the West Coast.

I ordered my 2011 WRX (basic everything, no add ons) in Rally Blue around mid November. Still un-patiently waiting. Dealer called me maybe, 4 weeks ago, asking me to confirm the color I wanted because he was thinking I wanted sliver or black. Kinda got me nervous. When I ordered it the guy said about 2 months. near Denver, Colorado.

i was estimated 8-12 weeks to order mine. this is in north FL. the cars said they came in through port in baltimore. i would imagine the west coast has it much easier. i would personally contact SOA and ask whats going on. as long as the dealer is not B.Sing you you'll be fine.

i just started poking around until i found one i wanted that was in transit to a dealer and put a deposit. . now granted it has $1500 of options on it. but at least i have it.

Thumbs up

Hey guys. So I ordered mine Nov 30, 2010. Today, after a series of calls to the dealership and a bunch of hassle, a lack of communication from the dealer over the past month and a weird coincidence, the car came in today and I'm about to pick it up now. 2011 WRX, Rally Blue, base model, no add-ons. Can't wait to feel the difference going from my 2001, 93hp, FWD Hyundai Accent.

I Support ClubWRX
    congratulations,better get some snow tires if ur driving in the snow.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Thanks. I take it the tires it comes with are crappy in the snow? I'll get some maybe next year. Got lots to save for

I Support ClubWRX
    the summer tires that came with the car are terrible in snow.You might get the car going but getting the car to stop is impossible,I tried.I got a basic winter package for $800,thats snow tires & wheels.They come pre mounted & balanced,so if you make the change yourself you can save about $100.Please don't compromise on safety.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12