First shots....

This is a discussion on First shots.... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sorry for the poor lighting and quality. I didn't get her home until late. Enjoy PS- the interior illumination came ...

First shots....

Sorry for the poor lighting and quality. I didn't get her home until late.
    Enjoy
    PS- the interior illumination came with the car and wasn't on my wish list. In retrospect, it's kinda cool...

I think I can fit inside that hood scoop!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice pictures, At first I did not like the silver, but I've seen one in person now and they are growing on me. If i had the illumination i would prefer the red color, since the theme of the interior lights are red. It does look kinda cool though, congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by SuBieReX11 View Post
    Nice pictures, At first I did not like the silver, but I've seen one in person now and they are growing on me. If i had the illumination i would prefer the red color, since the theme of the interior lights are red. It does look kinda cool though, congrats.
    Yep, silver wasn't even in my choice of colors (blue, red and white were the primary) but when I saw and drove the car, I changed my mind. Plus, my truck and my other (less practical) car were already red...

Post up some better pictures when you can. I think the silver would be bad ass, that would have been my 1st color choice. I ordered mine with SWP since that was pretty much my only option at the time. I do love it, but I am returning my TSX lease in a month, which is also white, so you almost wouldn't know I got a new car. LOL

Oh yeah, see if you can get that Larry Miller sticker off your car, before it settles in. At first glance, I thought it said, Lady Hagen, but that's cause I think about golf too much. I think dealership sticker are so tacky. I told my salesperson, to make sure no one puts stickers on my baby.

Here are some newer photos...

I love the sound of the car stock....

New pictures look great, Are you going to take the larry miller decal off?

Yep... I'm thinking about breaking out the heat gun...

Quote Originally Posted by DiRTyDT View Post
    Oh yeah, see if you can get that Larry Miller sticker off your car, before it settles in. At first glance, I thought it said, Lady Hagen, but that's cause I think about golf too much. I think dealership sticker are so tacky. I told my salesperson, to make sure no one puts stickers on my baby.
    +1 Next time, don't drive off the lot with the lame dealer sticker(s) on the car; make them remove it.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Very nice,congrats.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Love it. Looks just like the one I test drove before I ordered mine. Congrats on the ride!!

Also, as said before, get that stupid dealer decal off your car
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Do you have the ability to turn off the blue illumination footwell lighting? Or is it always on?

i have to say it looks great. spark silver wasnt my first choice either, but when i found out that the only 2 colors avail in the limited wagon when i wanted to buy were silver and black in the entire western united states, i made my decision, and i havent regreted it. congrats!
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now