New here :) 2011
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New here :) 2011 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, just picked up a 2011 WRX. It is my first subaru and hope I have good luck with ...

New here :) 2011

Hey all, just picked up a 2011 WRX. It is my first subaru and hope I have good luck with it I hope to find this forum helpful ^^ Just snapped a quick photo at the dealership before I took her home. It was just starting to snow and I wanted to get her home asap haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx 059.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Very nice car, congrats. Don't want to have any fun in the snow???

Well... to be honest, I'm not sure yet. It's paid off so I am stuck with it and I wanna take care of it. It's not the snow but more or less the salt and sand on the road. I wanna have the front clear bra'd then I won't worry about the sand aspect but yet I have the salt aspect and I just don't want my car rusty any time soon

Very respectable, however you should have a 5 year rust warranty of some sort, right? Just curious. But yeah i hear ya on the salt, it does a number on cars. Where are you getting your clear bra from? I've asked my dealer about it and they don't carry them.

7n7
    Congrats, I love the WRB color!

Our roads are covered in lots and lots of salt. I just bought a hose attachment (infomercial one that is a long wand and 'high pressure') so i can get the salt off whenever i need. Best of luck and make sure you get a better set of winter tires, the stock tires (summer tires) are crap in snow.
    2011 DGM Premium WRX 5 door

-Ben

Welcome to the site and congrats on the car!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Thanks all , Here are a few more photos I took this morning ^^

As to the clear bra I have a friend who used to be a mechanic and his friend does it. I don't know where he gets them from. If I go through someone else I'll let you know where ^^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angle Driveway.jpg   Front Exterior.jpg   Front Seats.jpg   Rim.jpg   Rear Driveway.jpg  

Front Side.jpg   Side Driveway.jpg   Dash.jpg   Rear Seats.jpg  

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum.
    I have the same color and I was thinkin what the body side moldings looked like on WRB.First one I've seen.Thanks for the photos.
    I will also be getting clear bra,just waiting for the fog lights,will install them & then have the clear bra done.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Sweet car! I like the color, drive careful out on those icy roads!

I'm a new member, too, picked up my SWP on Saturday morning. I really like the blue and I do like the way the side moldings look. May have to consider that some day.

Man, I love that blue. Congrats and I'm glad you're enjoying it!
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Thanks all.

Yeah I am also waiting to install the fog lights after winter and then clear bra.

Welcome to the Club! I agree, the WRB is a really nice color.

For those considering the clear bras, if your installer is worth anything he'll pop out the fog light housings when he applies the film to the bumper. Considering the season, you may want to consider getting the bra done, less the fog light housings. Then once you get the fog lights in, go back and have that done. The longer you procrastinate the film application, the more at-risk your car is to stones...
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Looks beautiful man. Same car I'm hoping to get in the Spring. Color, trim level, side moldings and all. I too was looking for a picture of them installed because I wasn't sure. Looks good though. Enjoy it!

Sweat, I have been waiting 3-months for my Whote Hatch Premium!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.