This is a discussion on New member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thought id best introduce myself before i start to post else where was told about the forum by andy aka ...

Thought id best introduce myself before i start to post else where was told about the forum by andy aka weasel555 when he was in england and rode shotgun with me to some of our big events
    Anyway my name is darren hence scooby darren user name im 40 and live in yes you guessed it England ive had my wrx for over 6 yrs and have changed it just a little from stock apart from what you can see in the pics it has also had
    vf34
    k&n typhoon cold air intake
    sti topmount
    550 pink injectors
    3"turbo back s/s exhaust
    de-cat up pipe
    dynamix re-map running approx 350bhp & 310lbft torque
    + loads more cosmetic mods inside and out

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome. Sounds like you have a good start. I assume since you said you have an STi top mount that you have a base model impreza?

Yeah started off life as a wrx but didnt stop like that for long once the modding bug hit as you can see from the pics dosnt look like a stock wrx anymore and have brembos arriving for xmas just to help with stopping the extra power its now running

That's great. You definitely have a lot of heart invested into your car. Makes me "almost" feel metiocre for starting off with an STi.

Cheers yeah if a standard sti had come along so i could mod it how i wanted i would of been the same as you and started with an sti but wrx came along and at well under half price of new and just over 3 yrs old i couldnt turn it down then the labour of love started from there and like all impreza drivers it still continues
    i take it from your pic you drive a white blobeye, id love a white one if and when i do change mine

Welcome... nice bugeye... only one problem, the steering wheel is on the wrong side... J/K
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey Darren,
    welcome mate to clubwrx , was just over on TTS checkin out yer winter wheels n tyres , btw did we get much snow the other day ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Welcome... nice bugeye... only one problem, the steering wheel is on the wrong side... J/K
    lol yeah it will be for you guys but makes it easier for us brits

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    Hey Darren,
    welcome mate to clubwrx , was just over on TTS checkin out yer winter wheels n tyres , btw did we get much snow the other day ?
    no andy but got about 3" last night so been out to try them out today mudflaps scrape a bit and back end steps out if i drive hard but they are thinner than my summer ones and have cheap tyres on the rears but decent dunlop ones up front so i think i may invest in some propper winter tyres for them after i give them a refurb when my white ones go back on in spring ready for the shows starting