Subaru WRX Forum banner

Proud new owner of an STi!

2K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Ty WRX 
#1 ·
Hey all, my name's Rob and I'm new to the forum. I finally got the car I've always wanted. Yesterday I got a Grey '07 STi Limited. I've wanted an STi forever, so I'm pretty happy to finally make my dream a reality. At first I was going to put the normal STi wing on it, but after reading around, I might not, so that I don't have cop troubles. Just wanted to say hey!

Oh and I'm from Northern VA if anyone else on here is too.

#5 ·
That's what I'm leaning towards. Not only will it save me some money, but the OEM trunk is growing on me.

Yes! Keep the limited spoiler! It's so awesome....so awesome that I put one on my Wrx!
Granted I'm pretty new to the STi community, I never knew the limited spoiler was that popular.

I really like the wing, I think it's what made it the STi and avoided confusion.
Which wing, the limited or normal STi wing?

#8 ·
IMO, the limited spoiler is what sets off that model of sti. its sleek & makes the car stand out. if i had one, i would keep it. i love wingless on regular wrx's & regular sti's.. but yours is rare. only a few hundred were made. dont change it :]

#12 ·
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new ride.

and IMO keep the limited spoiler, it seems like you've already made that decision.

#15 ·
Thanks!

You got an STI Limited for a reason...it stands apart from the rest. Only 800 of them were made...I used to have one, and that Limited lip was sooooo sexy.

Keep it. :cool:

Congrats on your purchase!
Actually, I lucked out with it being a limited. The only 2 that met my criteria for price/mileage were limiteds, but I know what you mean. Thanks!

welcome! congrats on the Limited!
Thanks!

#13 ·
You got an STI Limited for a reason...it stands apart from the rest. Only 800 of them were made...I used to have one, and that Limited lip was sooooo sexy.

Keep it. :cool:

Congrats on your purchase!

#16 ·
You got an STI Limited for a reason...it stands apart from the rest. Only 800 of them were made...
I still kick myself in the face for not trading-in my Bugeye for that Limited 2.5 years back :sadwave: But then again, not having car payments sounds nice as well :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.