so hard to get a wrx :(
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on so hard to get a wrx :( within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i have been wanting one for the past few months now, but i have no idea how to get my ...

Red face so hard to get a wrx :(

i have been wanting one for the past few months now, but i have no idea how to get my hands on one i have an 06 accord which i owe about $7500 too and i wna sell/trade it in. i can prob sell for about 12k ish?? and make about a 4k profit, and i have about 2k saved up, but the thing is i dont have a credit history. idk if ill be able to get financing or anyone to cosign for me this is sucha bummer. i live in cali so im thinking itll be about 27k OTD for a base wrx? and im only going to be able to put about a 6k down? im trying to figure out ways possible to get one of these. im in love with them......

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    12k is asking a lot! an 06 accord 4dr ex 4cyl 50k is worth under 10k to a dealer. sold for 3 years, whats your car actually? and how can you have no credit history if you pay on a car?

You should try stopping by a dealer and asking them they should be able to tell you if you are able to get 1 and give you a quote on trading in your honda, when you trade in a car you don't have to pay tax on what they give you for your trade if they gave you $12,000 for your trade you would only pay tax on the rest of the price of the car also you can go to free credit report. Com and get your credit score I just picked up my 2011 silver spark metallic 5 door today and a good interest rate. If your credit report score is over 700 you should definqtely be able to get a car even if it's a little lower you should be able to get 1, good luck on your suby endevor

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
    and how can you have no credit history if you pay on a car?
    maybe the car is under someone elses name & he just makes the payments on it.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

^ yes correct sir

Quote Originally Posted by J0SH View Post
    i have been wanting one for the past few months now, but i have no idea how to get my hands on one i have an 06 accord which i owe about $7500 too and i wna sell/trade it in. i can prob sell for about 12k ish?? and make about a 4k profit, and i have about 2k saved up, but the thing is i dont have a credit history. idk if ill be able to get financing or anyone to cosign for me this is sucha bummer. i live in cali so im thinking itll be about 27k OTD for a base wrx? and im only going to be able to put about a 6k down? im trying to figure out ways possible to get one of these. im in love with them......
    Please read the Car Purchasing Forum Stickies (FAQ's). There is lots of great information on buying a WRX.

How old are you? How much money do you have to spend each month on a car loan and insurance? Have you figured out how much the car will cost you per month with insurance? Here's a Loan Calculator to help you figure out your payments. You'll want to contact your insurance company directly to ask them about insurance payments, because everyone is different.

Running costs are a little higher than your average Accord or Civic. They drink Premium gas at 20-26mpg, and the 2011's require synthetic oil every 3750miles.

Quote Originally Posted by J0SH View Post
    ^ yes correct sir
    BTW, wrxtreme06 is a girl

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleJeremy View Post
    BTW, wrxtreme06 is a girl
    obvious girl is obvious.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    obvious girl is obvious.
    And yet he missed all the signs

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.