Just picked up 2011 wrx
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just picked up 2011 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys I'm new to the forum, I just picked up a 2011 world rally blue 5 door wrx yesterday. ...

Just picked up 2011 wrx

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, I just picked up a 2011 world rally blue 5 door wrx yesterday. I'm pretty much posting this just to say what's up and if you guys had any suggestions on what I could do to it, tunes, exhaust, ect. Also I was wondering if you guys know how to change the shift knob because it won't unscrew for me loll. Thanks guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats man, i just ordered mine this week, i can't wait until it ships!

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome,I have the exact same car.where did you get it from?I got mine from Milea.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

can you both please post pictures of the blue hatch!!
    2011 WRX Hatch Black Pearl

I Support ClubWRX
    will do tomorrow,was just waiting to get tint done before I took pics.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

thanks guys and congrads! rage i got my first subaru, 08 legacy from milea, but everytime i drove past they never had any wrx's so i went up to westchester subaru and got it there. I was so lucky they had exactly want i wanted in stock lol, ill definitely post some pictures today for you guys.

nice rage what % tint are you getting? I cant wait to see pictures I love the blue especially with tint don't go over 35% I'm going 35 or maybe even 25
    2011 WRX Hatch Black Pearl

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxless919 View Post
    thanks guys and congrads! rage i got my first subaru, 08 legacy from milea, but everytime i drove past they never had any wrx's so i went up to westchester subaru and got it there. I was so lucky they had exactly want i wanted in stock lol, ill definitely post some pictures today for you guys.
    The first people I contacted before ordering the car was Westchester Subaru but they didnt give me any definitive answer as to when I could order,what the price was or when i could expect the car.Milea gave me a good price ,so went with them.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by REX2011 View Post
    nice rage what % tint are you getting? I cant wait to see pictures I love the blue especially with tint don't go over 35% I'm going 35 or maybe even 25
    Too late,I was going to go 35% but it seemed too light as my other car had 20% on the back and 35% in the front.I didn't want to go for different shades this time.,so I figured as far as I was already breaking the law I just got 20% all around.You be the judge.

Those pics are on the way.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome and congrats on teh new scooby hatch
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Welcome!

in regards to the shift knob.. ... put some stank on it man it'll come loose

Seriously, It took so much force to remove mine that my right hand made a loud pop before the shifter would budge and the seams made an imprint in my palm. (using two hands!) .. granted, I work on/with computers all day so I'm no brute.. but I also ride mtn bike as often as possible so I'm no weenie either.. I have a good grip, those suckers are ON THERE. It will unscrew though.. you just have to be more tenacious than it is

tint.. I went 30% all around on mine, its black though.. so looks darker but the police done hassle me and va beach is notorious for tint tickets.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Cool, I just picked up a 2011 WRX Sedan in black yesterday. I wish they separated the threads by year/model. It looks as if there's not much on this forum about 2011's is there?

I'm looking for best prices for coilovers/exhaust/aftermarket. I'm sure there's not a whole lot out there for 2011 though.

Quote Originally Posted by h O n e y WRX View Post
    Cool, I just picked up a 2011 WRX Sedan in black yesterday. I wish they separated the threads by year/model. It looks as if there's not much on this forum about 2011's is there?
    wow, you didn't look hard enough.. but do keep in mind that they've only been out prowling the streets for a month or two .... so yeah no there isn't much on the 11's yet.. or the 10's for that matter.. and at this point you'll be waiting a good little while for aftermarket to catch up.

but thats ok, because it gives you time to actually drive the car without changing it and see exactly where you do need or want to change. Keeps more $$ in you're wallet and more on your face.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

thanks mango im gonna give it a try, it just seems that the knob is attached to the leather? pretty weird loll but ill give it a shot. and as for tints i think im gonna go with 35% my legacy had 20% but i had the whitish interior so it seemed a lot lighter then 20%, my wrx has the black leather so i think 35% will be pretty good. i honestly just don't feel like dealing with bronx cops anymore loll
    2011 wrx limited 5 door world rally blue

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxless919 View Post
    i honestly just don't feel like dealing with bronx cops anymore loll
    Hey,with a car this color,tint or no tint,you are being watched
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.