Just picked up 2011 wrx - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Just picked up 2011 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by mangostick wow, you didn't look hard enough.. but do keep in mind that they've only been out ...

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    wow, you didn't look hard enough.. but do keep in mind that they've only been out prowling the streets for a month or two .... so yeah no there isn't much on the 11's yet.. or the 10's for that matter.. and at this point you'll be waiting a good little while for aftermarket to catch up.

but thats ok, because it gives you time to actually drive the car without changing it and see exactly where you do need or want to change. Keeps more $$ in you're wallet and more on your face.
    Yes, actually I looked and couldn't find it. Could you please enlighten me? I said SEPARATED, by YEAR/MODEL so I know specifically that the thread I'm in, the posts' strictly pertains to my car.

If they don't have that, that's fine, but was curious if I missed it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Use the search function, and just type in 2011. The threads r being created and updated every day. Its primarily how I use the forum. Or u can search any keyword for that matter. Seen some baseline dynos, and all sorts of mods and fixes being discussed for 2011 cars.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxless919 View Post
    thanks mango im gonna give it a try, it just seems that the knob is attached to the leather? pretty weird loll but ill give it a shot. and as for tints i think im gonna go with 35% my legacy had 20% but i had the whitish interior so it seemed a lot lighter then 20%, my wrx has the black leather so i think 35% will be pretty good. i honestly just don't feel like dealing with bronx cops anymore loll
    that caught me up at first too.. just keep turning and it'll spin free. There's a groove on the bottom of the knob that holds the top of the boot in place. Even now after mine has been off a few times the boot still tries to hang on at first. Thats normal, you're not going to hurt it.

As for the search.. yeah nothing is separated here by year/model.. even in the mod sections its all separated by title. So if the original poster didn't put year/model in the title.. yeah you see where I'm going with this.

I agree, it would be so much easier if it was separated like that but its not... so thats why man created "search"
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Welcome!

in regards to the shift knob.. ... put some stank on it man it'll come loose

Seriously, It took so much force to remove mine that my right hand made a loud pop before the shifter would budge and the seams made an imprint in my palm. (using two hands!) .. granted, I work on/with computers all day so I'm no brute.. but I also ride mtn bike as often as possible so I'm no weenie either.. I have a good grip, those suckers are ON THERE. It will unscrew though.. you just have to be more tenacious than it is

tint.. I went 30% all around on mine, its black though.. so looks darker but the police done hassle me and va beach is notorious for tint tickets.
    It is righty-tighty, lefty-loosey, right?

I got 50% tint on the windshield, and the front, (both illegal), and 35% on the rest. I also put a 20% strip on the top 6" of the windshield; that was a must. I haven't yet taken pictures, 'cause it's always dark out when I get home.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

that caught me up at first too.. just keep turning and it'll spin free. There's a groove on the bottom of the knob that holds the top of the boot in place. Even now after mine has been off a few times the boot still tries to hang on at first. Thats normal, you're not going to hurt it.
    haha kk thanks bro ima give it shot, especially since my boy just told me hes got an extra sti shift knob
    2011 wrx limited 5 door world rally blue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12