New WRX owner soon :)

This is a discussion on New WRX owner soon :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am getting a 03 WRX in about a week and a half. I cant wait, my GF is getting ...

New WRX owner soon :)

I am getting a 03 WRX in about a week and a half. I cant wait, my GF is getting it for me for christmas. I am looking foword to some fun autocross days

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jerellgray View Post
    I am getting a 03 WRX in about a week and a half. I cant wait, my GF is getting it for me for christmas. I am looking foword to some fun autocross days
    Damn, don't get rid of her lol!!! Welcome to the forum and GL with the new Bugeye!!
    NYCE1S.com
    www.Nyce1s.com
    Follow us on our Facebook fan page:Nyce1s.com
    Follow us on Twitter:@Rwnyce1s & @Nyce1s

92' Bubble with K20 swap.Tuned by Yosolo with KPRO
    02' WRX with basic bolt-ons(for now)

Damn... that's an awesome gift, you better hang on to her... and welcome BTW, post some pictures of your new car when you get her...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

thanks guys, I have been with her for 11 years now so I think after this ride I gotta marry her. I will defently post pics. I plan on getting a lot of performance outta it. Its getting a brand new 2.0 put in it so i get to start out with 0 miles on the motor

Nice... that's awesome there my friend... so what do you plan on getting her for christmas?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellgray View Post
    I have been with her for 11 years now so I think after this ride I gotta marry her.
    Ha, pretty funny quote actually. Sounds like a good girl though if she's getting ya cars for xmas. Mine asked what I wanted and I gave her several options (house downpayment, new STi, I even said I'd settle for a used 335xi)... I think I may have a pretty nice travel mug en route though .

On the car note, hopefully it's in good condition. Might be worth getting a mechanic that is sooby friendly to give it a once over and maybe bust out a compression test. I'd say any gauges or a BOV warrant a trip to the mechanics and a test. Regardless, sure it'll be a fun car =).

Merry Christmas =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i hope youre getting her a nice engagement ring for christmas!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Congrats, welcome. Does your girlfriend have any sisters that are single? Just kidding, that's awesome, good luck with the car, and the relationship.