New on this site...

This is a discussion on New on this site... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi Guys, New on this site, so though would just say hi and just a little about me... Live in ...

New on this site...

Hi Guys,

New on this site, so though would just say hi and just a little about me...

Live in Ireland but borne in Moldova (ex USSR), had different cars, my first car was 1994 Ford Scorpion i was 16, loved that car to bits just as everyone else would i guess, but then i had a Mitsubishi Carisma, that year modifying a car was a cool thing, so done some bits on it, alloys, tinted windows, lol, just small things.. =D

Had a 1999 Alfa 156, my first project car, no one liked them in Ireland coz they wouldn't hold their value, but i liked the way it looked and thought they had potential, 3 year later sold it added few quid on top and got a Supra, no, not tt or single, just a N/A, A/T, that was my second project car, modded, nothing major to the engine as would cost me into 10's of thousands...

Instead i sold my Supra last week and got me a fool kited 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX STi, I cant express in words how happy i am with it, over the moon, lol......

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have had some fun with cars! We dont have any 2002 stis, we got them in 2004. I want to visit Ireland someday, I'm only 20, but would love to go!
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300