Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey I just bought a 09 Impreza.what a fun car with a bit of spunk.It's not a WRX so do ...

Hello

Hey I just bought a 09 Impreza.what a fun car with a bit of spunk.It's not a WRX so do I belong here?I just have a few questions regarding air intakes and muffler.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Everyone is welcome on this site. However, whether someone knows the information you need is another potential issue. Your best bet is to look at the fora covering the parts you want, and see if there's info posted. If not, just post questions in whatever forum discusses that particular part etc.

Enjoy the car and the site.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Welcome to ClubWRX! Please read the stickies (FAQ's), and keep in mind that only some (not all) parts for the WRX will bolt on to your Impreza.