2011 wrx sedan
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 wrx sedan within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey everyone sold my rsx and got this.. enjoy...

2011 wrx sedan

hey everyone sold my rsx and got this.. enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5133-1.jpg   IMG_5106-1.jpg   IMG_5143-1-2.jpg   IMG_5132-1.jpg   IMG_5123-1.jpg  

IMG_5095-1.jpg   IMG_5126-1.jpg   IMG_5140-1.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

very nice... very sexy

thanks.. how do i post pictures directly to the page and not as a link?

Congrats, welcome. I'm sure others here know better than I, but it might have something to do with file size. When I attached one pic it showed in the thread. When I attached several it showed as a link.

Your car looks sweet. I like a red car with black interior. I had a 1990 SHO with this combination. Is that a factory gauge cluster in the center stack? I like that too.

Nice photography, I like this one. It looks like a black and white photo except for the car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5140-1.jpg  

yup everything is stock on the car i just got it 3 weeks ago.. and yes black and white picture with just the red car in haha.. my friend takes some bad ass pix.. rolling shots next time

Hello im new i was thinking about trading in my car soon if i get this job with my dad... i would be planning on getting the Wrx 2011 in white sedan... i love how the wrx looks i dislike the sti by the wing... but i would love the sti power but not the price... how do u like ur wrx so far?

Great pics, I especially love the last two. Nice car!

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Beautiful shots and whip! Congrats!
    My Build | Facebook | I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times

damn that red looks hot!!! nice ride!

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    ooooo....ahhhhhh....

I like a lot, the new wrx sedan and hatchback look soo good.
    08 Sti, Stage 2 Protune.

Awesome upgrade! Welcome!

thx everyone, the cars awesome. just got my first oil change yesterday at the subaru dealer

im already getting used to the pull when i floor it lol but compared to the rsx i used to have man this thing goes. sat in a black sti sedan yesterday at the dealership n it was really nice but not for that price while being a full time college student and part time worker haha. the wrx is very quick for being stock so im happy with tat, not really looking to do anything crazy to it either. im jus thinking about the long run when it comes to selling it, i think people would appreciate the car being stock and well maintained.. it would give them a piece of mind that the car wasnt beat on

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.