New!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all...I'm from NE England(a Geordie for those who know the area)...pleased to find a website that caters for WRX ...

Hi all...I'm from NE England(a Geordie for those who know the area)...pleased to find a website that caters for WRX and STI as others tend to focus on the STI...would like advice on how to edit my profile coz I missed some bits off and how to upload photos as my first attempt was a failure!...always great to see Scoobies from 'over the pond' as there are some pretty trick parts available to you and some awesome body mods and wheels...look forward to 'picking your brains' on wheel options to fill out the wheel arches and some subtle lowering advice for my 2006 Hawkeye WRX..
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 11-24-2010 at 01:32 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bewy View Post
    Hi all...I'm from NE England(a Geordie for those who know the area!!)...pleased to find a website that caters for WRX and STI as others tend to focus on the STI...would like advice on how to edit my profile coz I missed some bits off and how to upload photos as my first attempt was a failure!...always great to see Scoobies from 'over the pond' as there are some pretty trick parts available to you and some awesome body mods and wheels...look forward to 'picking your brains' on wheel options to fill out the wheel arches and some subtle lowering advice for my 2006 Hawkeye WRX...
    I would love to travel to England, but that's another story. In regards to posting pictures, you can use a website called ImageShack for free to download your picture and copy and paste the link on here. http://imageshack.us/ Hopefully that helps.

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!

Start here: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/suspension-wheels/

You are best dropping no more than 1.25" - 1.5". There are many options depending on how you will be driving the car.

BTW I just merged the two threads you posted here.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 11-24-2010 at 01:26 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

New!

Thanks for that...I plan to make some changes early 2011...appreciate your help...

I had an 06 wrx with sti struts I bought lightly used and tanabe springs which lowered the car and improved handling. The ride was firm, but relatively comfy considering the improved handling. Congrats and welcome. Also was stg2 with a perrin down pipe, tanabe catback, and accessport custom tuned. Was a great setup, but now I have a 2011 which handles better and has bout the same power stock as the modded 06. Go stg2 and it'll b a huge difference for u

Welcome to the forum...enjoy your car!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.