New Moved To Wake Forest NC Need Help
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Moved To Wake Forest NC Need Help within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; New member long time lurker. Joined because this site is one of the better ones. I didn't know where to ...

Question New Moved To Wake Forest NC Need Help

New member long time lurker. Joined because this site is one of the better ones. I didn't know where to post this still learning the controls. I need help info. I recently moved to NC living in Wake Forest now from Teaneck NJ. I just want to know what are my options in terms of where to purchase or lease a Subaru Impreza WRX base trim both 4dr & 5dr. I'm looking for a reasonable distance dealer that has good feedback from members here. I would like to know about what dealers are good which I should stay away from. Also I want to know about modding places for tints & retros. Im looking to buy in the next few months I know what I want in what color just need a good dealer to haggle with. Oh and for those wondering why I want a base and want to do retros, well I dont want all those extra gadgets with the premium and Limited such as heated seats or bluetooth I would have liked the moonroof since i would use it and factory HID but its not worth the extra thousands in my opinion. The leather I was debating about the added maintance. Thanks sorry for the long post.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would stay away from the Greensboro Subaru dealer. I used to live there and their dealers aren't worth anything. The only good thing about the dealership is the main Suby tech (if he is even still there). Other than that its like pulling teeth getting parts and any body that know anything about Subaru's. Just not a fan if you couldn't tell haha. Not sure about anything in WS.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.