Picking up my Bugeye tomorrow

This is a discussion on Picking up my Bugeye tomorrow within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys whats up. The names Dallas. I just sold my civic and finally have enough for a wrx. I ...

Picking up my Bugeye tomorrow

Hey guys whats up. The names Dallas. I just sold my civic and finally have enough for a wrx. I did some modding to the honda but what it came down to is its a civic and i wasnt happy. Ive never owned a turbo car so i was wondering is there anything special i should look for other than the usual stuff when buying a car? Ill post some pictures if all goes well tomorrow. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. See the thread linked below. Look for a full service history since new with authentic parts used throughout.
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...d.php?t=105049
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

that was helpful. ill search from now on i was just lazy and wanted to hear it first hand. thanks

I Support ClubWRX
    Happy shopping and remember, don't rush. They make more Subarus every day. Be picky, it'll save you time and money in the long run.
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

yeah ive had a hell of a time with it finding one that hasnt been raped by somebody. but this one is all stock and reasonably low miles, 93k. so hopefully all goes well

I Support ClubWRX
    OK so at minimum look for receipts for the 90k service, involving all fluids. The plugs should have been changed at 60k, and the timing belt is due at 105k.