how to find a wrx

This is a discussion on how to find a wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My first post was asking what to look out for when buying a used WRX under ,000. The only response ...

how to find a wrx

My first post was asking what to look out for when buying a used WRX under $10,000. The only response was that I should avoid cars that gave been tuned. Does this meen I should avoid all upgrades or are there some acceptable upgrades that don't affect reliability. Also, what is the best place to find a good used WRX?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

easiest way is to search autotrader within 300 miles.. find one that is completely stock, and owned by someone who had absolutely no interest in car modifications, particularly an older gentleman, or ive even seen old ladies driving wrxs around here... they are the ones who never redline, and take it to subaru for every single maintenence schedule
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

Registered User Officer Cartman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrownmann View Post
    easiest way is to search autotrader within 300 miles.. find one that is completely stock, and owned by someone who had absolutely no interest in car modifications, particularly an older gentleman, or ive even seen old ladies driving wrxs around here... they are the ones who never redline, and take it to subaru for every single maintenence schedule
    The only problem theory with that is that 99.9% of those cars are automatics. I spent months and months searching for the perfect specimen, before finally just giving up and buying a 2011.