Just Bought 2011 WRX - Need Winter Tires - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Just Bought 2011 WRX - Need Winter Tires within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 235/245r17 94q arctic altimax arctic snowtires 0 17x7 5-100 scion tc hyper silver wheels bored 56mm for 2011 subaru wrx ...

235/245r17 94q arctic altimax arctic snowtires $540

17x7 5-100 scion tc hyper silver wheels bored 56mm for 2011 subaru wrx $300

tpms sensors $152

m12x1.25 shank lugnuts for subaru wrx (included)

I thought it was a good deal with the options that I had.

Give them a call (Junior) at 800 288-1030. They have several optional packages.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

its the truth

Hey there. Nope the dealer was telling the truth (OMG i never thought i would ever say that!) - Im the guy who "walked away" from that gorgeous little sled in CT, but they were the ones who wouldn't budge on the deal. Mind you i got my own little sled the next day from Manchester NH......same price, gray hatch premium but this one had Nav! Im glad i walked. you probably saw it around 11/6 or 7 right?

Just took it out in the snow this evening and the summer performance tires are not so good - takeoff traction is ok but braking traction is almost non existent. How has yours been?

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack123 View Post
    Suburban in Vernon. I went to test drive a sedan and stumbled upon a DGM hatchback that they had just prepped for delivery, but the guy backed out (or so I was told... dunno). Premium package, short throw shifter. Bought it the following day. Freaking gorgeous little sled in DGM. Love it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123