Just Bought 2011 WRX - Need Winter Tires - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Just Bought 2011 WRX - Need Winter Tires within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 235/245r17 94q arctic altimax arctic snowtires 0 17x7 5-100 scion tc hyper silver wheels bored 56mm for 2011 subaru wrx ...

235/245r17 94q arctic altimax arctic snowtires $540

17x7 5-100 scion tc hyper silver wheels bored 56mm for 2011 subaru wrx $300

tpms sensors $152

m12x1.25 shank lugnuts for subaru wrx (included)

I thought it was a good deal with the options that I had.

Give them a call (Junior) at 800 288-1030. They have several optional packages.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

its the truth

Hey there. Nope the dealer was telling the truth (OMG i never thought i would ever say that!) - Im the guy who "walked away" from that gorgeous little sled in CT, but they were the ones who wouldn't budge on the deal. Mind you i got my own little sled the next day from Manchester NH......same price, gray hatch premium but this one had Nav! Im glad i walked. you probably saw it around 11/6 or 7 right?

Just took it out in the snow this evening and the summer performance tires are not so good - takeoff traction is ok but braking traction is almost non existent. How has yours been?

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack123 View Post
    Suburban in Vernon. I went to test drive a sedan and stumbled upon a DGM hatchback that they had just prepped for delivery, but the guy backed out (or so I was told... dunno). Premium package, short throw shifter. Bought it the following day. Freaking gorgeous little sled in DGM. Love it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.