Front lip spoilers on 2011 WRX? - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Front lip spoilers on 2011 WRX? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Try here; 2011 WRX STi Subaru saloon front Lip / splitter - ScoobyNet...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

^ i like that. i like the way it follows the lines of the bumper. i'm assuming this is your company since the user name is the same. obviously it's prototype but do you have other info in terms of price and if you paint-match? also, being in england, shipping will probably not be the cheapest.
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks great.How much does it cost?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

That looks.pretty good

Hi,

Sorry we do not advertise on here, so i can not give prices or shipping costs
    1st one out of the mould has just been sent to a Subaru dealership in the UK , so should be more pictures soon
    These are the prototype pics......

Mark.
    Last edited by HTAutos; 05-12-2011 at 01:54 PM.

These guys developed the a CS style kit for the 2008-10 and said they were working on the 2011, talk to them.

N-1 AUTO ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Mikebravo01 View Post
    Hows it comming any picks yet? Im noticing this bumper is picking up ALOT of scraps and chips. Considering the bumper protector for the center hole. 1700miles and it looks like I driven 10,000 unreal really
    I'll be curious to see how well my 3M Clear Bra holds up down there (I already had a tiny chip when it was put on at 500 miles). That lip spoiler will only drop the front end even lower increasing the number of scrapes and hits you get. Ground-hugging cars may look cool, but they're a nightmare for utility in some areas of the country. I liked the height of my '04 WRX better. I could run over all kinds of crap (e.g. i went over a cement curb hidden in a snow drift and it didn't hurt a thing).

I'm still wondering if I should have got the 3M bra for the rocker panels, though (my '04 had the weather molds on it so I couldn't tell about wear or chips there; it didn't look as good that way, though).
    2011 WRX Limited DGM Sedan - SPT Catback - SPT STS + Kartboy Bushings - 3M Clear Bra

Lip fitted and painted;

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Looks great!
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob
    KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3
    Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Kicker BassStation 2ea. 12" | Blue Prova Rearview

"I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times."

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by HTAutos View Post
    Lip fitted and painted;

what lip is that?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by HTAutos View Post
    Lip fitted and painted;

Looks really clean. All custom though right, from the pictures you posted earlier...

i'm jelly
    2011 WRX DGM Limited Hatch
    Stink-Eye Mob #408

Cobb AP Stage 1, AEM CAI, SPT CBE, Tint, Red Tail Overlays, V1 hardwire, RA Mudflaps, STI STS, HT Auto Front Lip

Quote Originally Posted by Nebuka View Post
    Looks really clean. All custom though right, from the pictures you posted earlier...
    In production

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah that's vicious and flows, my cup o' tea!
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob
    KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3
    Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Kicker BassStation 2ea. 12" | Blue Prova Rearview

"I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times."

Love