Front lip spoilers on 2011 WRX? - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

This is a discussion on Front lip spoilers on 2011 WRX? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by synolimit you think this has any down force properties? if looking at it from the side does ...

VJD
    Quote Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
    you think this has any down force properties? if looking at it from the side does it tilt down at all or is it flat so it cuts through the air? the first pic does look like its pointed down, or so i hope.
    ^^My question too. At 70+ mph, with crosswind and 18 wheeler turbulence, the front end of my 2012 WRX sedan starts to move around (wander) too much for my liking. Feels like an "Aero" thing rather than alignment or bushings. I'm thinking that the attractively priced Bayson R Limited STI lip is probably more a cosmetic item rather than a functional (downforce) piece? Comments/recommendations? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    eLVerde, i have the same issue. in colorado, we have wicked dips for snow and water runoff and my '11 WRX hits almost all of them. gonna be looking for a polyurithane lip and might even do the entire gap to maybe the front axle similiar to how the bottom of a viper is done, only not the entire car.

I Support ClubWRX
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2239942 here is another forum talking about fixes. take note to the pic of the rally car.....hallarious. there's also this one... http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2108977