Sync Droid Contacts to 2011 wrx bluetooth

This is a discussion on Sync Droid Contacts to 2011 wrx bluetooth within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys I was hoping that one of you could help me sync my phone contacts with the cars phone ...

Sync Droid Contacts to 2011 wrx bluetooth

Hey guys I was hoping that one of you could help me sync my phone contacts with the cars phone book. I have a Droid from Verizon Wireless.
    -Mitigate

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

KHP
    There is no way that you could sync contacts through Bluetooth. You will have to manually program you contacts through the head unit phone setup. Your car instruction manual will be very helpful in this regard.
    Last edited by KHP; 11-17-2010 at 01:54 PM.

That's kinda weird that it can't sync contacts. My headunit in my car syncs my contacts to it via bluetooth.

KHP
    If he's running the stock head-unit then I don't think it's possible. If it is possible don't hesitate to correct me I would like to know also.

So I was on an android forum and found an app that can be used to send the contacts. It is called Bluetooth File Transfer. From what i read I should be able to send a group of contacts, however it will send the first one and then stop. It looks like I can send all the information however it has to be one at a time
    -Mitigate