The problem with my 2010 WRX

This is a discussion on The problem with my 2010 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Great forum everybody! Learning a ton about my recently purchased (3 days ago), gently used 2010 WRX (5,000 miles). I ...

The problem with my 2010 WRX

Great forum everybody! Learning a ton about my recently purchased (3 days ago), gently used 2010 WRX (5,000 miles). I was looking for a daily driver and came across a deal I couldnt pass up. First subaru since my '95 outback sport. I was close to signing a deal on a 2010 Speed3 but so badly wanted a WRX. Ended up getting this one for the same price as the new mazda.

The problem with this car though is its too much damn fun to drive! Thinking I might have to add some mods for even more fun which will then make it my weekend ride. So much potential for great mods, not sure where I'll start. I have warranty concerns but I'm willing to make minor-moderate mods until my 36k are up and then do more. It will be a continuous project for my little guy and I to work on together and hopefully pass on in a few years.

I'm looking forward to reading more and learning from the all of the expertise on the forum. Thanks for all the info!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SAM_0218-2.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks sharp! Don't see too many red ones.

Welcome... nice looking rex... I love mine so much that I don't want to get out of it when I park it... plus I could sit there and stare at it for hours... it makes me not want to drive other cars cause its so much funner then your average car...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257