Fuel questions

This is a discussion on Fuel questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys, Just a quick one. i will be upgrading my fuel pump and injectors to walbro 255lph and topfeed ...

Fuel questions

hey guys,

Just a quick one. i will be upgrading my fuel pump and injectors to walbro 255lph and topfeed 560cc injectors. are there any precautions that i need to look into? will my stock fuel rail be able to cope with this upgrade? also, i'll be reflashing my stock ECU and probably mapping it to and STi one.. hopefully, if possible map it to the spec c..

my Engine internals should be able to handle because i've had it rebuilt with new parts. STi metal head gasket, new crank, new rods. only forged things in there would be the conrod bearings which now enables me to rev higher without that much to worry about. cooling system would be just the STi top mount for now. looking into an alluminium radiator soon.

can anyone tell me whether the setup i have so far is safe? at the moment, on high boost, i'm just hitting 1.3 bar. on a cold day, my car tends to choke on high boost. i was told that this occurs due to my stock actuater not being able to open completely as i am using an aftermarket downpipe with just one opening and a plate covering the actuater.

Any advice from you guys will be highly appreciated.

thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BUMP!