Planning on putting in an order for a 2011 WRX limited sedan from the US next week. Having a very tough time selecting a color. Actually I was supposed to order last week but could not decide on a color. My two final choices are
Satin White Pearl
* Looks great day and night
* Has a nice contrast with tinted windows
* Looks real clean
* has a bit of "head turning" affect when seen
* Gets dirty easily
* Magnet for snowy dirt (I live in Toronto, Canada)
* Higher maintenance in terms of cleaning
* Too bright (cop magnet?)
Dark Gray Metallic
* Stealthy (not a cop magnet)
* Easier to color match
* Hides dirty easily
* Less maintenance in terms of cleaning and scratches
* Looks great under the sun
* Looks a bit more mature (I'm 28)
* Dull when there's an overcast, looks like a dull black
* Pretty much like black, why not get black?
* Doesn't have that head turning effect
* Can look boring
* Have yet to see one that wows me in person
Before anyone says why not WRB - it's a great color, maybe a bit too flashy for my liking and my age.
Plasma blue pearl - I'm buying from the states.
Any thoughts or pictures to sway me?
I'll be honest, I was all about DGM until I saw a regular impreza in DGM during an overcast. I'm leaning towards SWP right now.