Stock turbo 2011 wrx

This is a discussion on Stock turbo 2011 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, Pretty new to the WRX scene, have loved these cars for a LONG time but never really got ...

sM-

Stock turbo 2011 wrx

Hello all,

Pretty new to the WRX scene, have loved these cars for a LONG time but never really got into the car that much. Now i just purchased one back in October and love this car best ride i have ever had. I have a few questions, been searching around with no luck. First off i just wanted to try and find what the stock turbo is on a 2011 wrx and how much boost is it pushing. I dont just need answers i mean if you could atleast point me in the right direction im trying to learn as much as i can about this car.

Thanks again
    Last edited by sM-; 11-04-2010 at 09:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think it is a vf52, same as the STI. Not sure about the boost though. The car has changed so much from my 06WRX that I'm having to re learn a ton of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkmonkey56 View Post
    I think it is a vf52, same as the STI. Not sure about the boost though. The car has changed so much from my 06WRX that I'm having to re learn a ton of stuff
    It is not the same as a STI. You are right it is a vf52, a IHI turbo just like the STI but it isn't the same turbo.

As per car101 the 2011 are running 14.2psi.
    http://www.cars101.com/subaru/imprez...011.html#whats new